Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Diablo III and Me

I've been playing a lot of DIII lately.  Mainly because I keep spending my money on things that aren't WoW time cards.  Oops!

It seems no matter what game I play of Blizzard's, I end up farming.  In WoW it's ore, herbs and Halfhill.  In DIII, it's Whimseyshire.

No, Spiderman isn't dead.  It's just a chubby unicorn.


I love Whimseyshire.  I believe I've written about it before.  But it still pleases me to no end that I get to kill care bears and unicorns and that they bleed chocolate.  If Grumpy Cat was a person, I could be Grumpy Cat.  I have that sick, twisted humor and general disdain for much of humankind.

But I digress.  I am loving the gold I can make in Whimseyshire.  I see the loot hasn't changed much in my 3 or 6 month hiatus from the game.  Yellows still suck and legendaries are few and far between. 

I've even gotten my demon hunter up to level 60 and paragon level 1.  I still have my wizard and barbarian to level up, and I still have some hardcore characters if I really wanna get wild and crazy.  (When they die, there is no resurrection.)

And yet I still miss WoW. 

I may take breaks from time to time, but World of Warcraft always lures me back.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment