Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Closer to My Goal

I've been farming Karazhan and Sethekk Halls for a couple months now, at least a couple times a week on each of my 9 characters that are able to enter Sethekk Halls, and once each on 7 of the 9 for Kara, simply because it didn't dawn on me sooner that my lower level toons that were still above 80 could clear Attumen the Huntsman.

I still need Deathcharger's Reins from Stratholme, and an Amani Battle Bear from Zul'Aman, but I haven't bothered to look up Strat since they made it a really low level and a 90 heroic.  Zul'Aman I can't quite clear yet without a group, and I have been so busy with Old Mother Tucker that I haven't been doing much other than Kara and Sethekk.

And finally, FINALLY!  After months, and actually a year at least on Kara, my hard work was rewarded:


Isn't he beautiful?


I wish he could fly, but he's gorgeous.

I still need the Reins of the Raven Lord from Sethekk Halls, but for now I'm pretty happy.

Happy Mount Farming!

No comments:

Post a Comment