Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lorewalker Shorts

I have no idea why (maybe just because I was bored and felt like making movies), but I decided to make movies of each of the Lorewalker stories as told by Lorewalker Cho when you turn in each scroll.

Maybe you're a lore buff; maybe your subscription expired and you want to still feel connected somehow until you can afford to renew it; maybe you're trying to convince your friend, significant other, little brother, whatever, that  they need to start playing so they can quest with you; whichever the case may be, I give you the following World of Warcraft shorts:

Hozen In The Mist


Ballad of Liu Lang


Dark Heart of the Mogu



Between a Saurok and a Hard Place


Heart of the Mantid Swarm



Fish Tales


Seven Burdens of Shaohao



Song of the Yaungol


What is Worth Fighting For?


Happy Storytelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment