Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Four 90's

I got my warlock to 90 yesterday.  I quit queuing for dungeons and just leveled him on Klaxxi quests for the rep.  I have to say, a Gnome looks adorable on the quest "Fear Takes Root" when he gets the size debuff:


He has a little, tiny horse, lmao!

I also got Terrific Trio:


I now have a warlock, 2 druids, and my monk at level 90.

For this expansion, my main is Diralin, my horde monk.  And my main characters are on Terenas, not Korgath.  I like playing on Terenas, since I'm not into pvp and it's a normal server.  And I don't mind playing horde.  I like my new guild.

But I have 11 characters on Korgath.  And I've mostly played Alliance for the last 4 years.

I started leveling Hearthyn because she's always been my main until now, and I am NOT going to leave her behind just because she's no longer my main.  I started leveling the others on Korgath with a specific purpose in mind:  I want as many as possible able to do LFR so I can learn the fights in every aspect (except possibly tank).  I realize not all the mechanics will be there, but the basics are there.

I have to admit, playing my characters on Korgath feels like coming home after being away on a long trip.

Happy Raiding!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats hon, I only have 1 level 90 so far, soon I might level my rogue then Dk. Thanks for sharing this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete