Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

155 Mounts!

Patch 5.1 is here with new quest hubs and new achievements.  I got the new achievement "We're Going To Need More Saddles" Tuesday.  I really love the kite:


*It mounts quicker than most, too.  That is always nice.  Especially when running from mobs and pvp'ers, or trying to beat someone to that mining node or herb.

Then, after I got that, I got exalted with the Anglers and got the Azure Water Strider mount:



Runs across water!  Awesome!

With 155 mounts now, I started using an addon so I mount a different one almost every time.  There are several on Curse Client, and a guild member recommended GoGoMount.  It usually uses the best mount depending on zone and terrain, etc.  For instance, until I got the Strider, it put me on my Sea Turtle mount when in water.  It's one of the few non-raid oriented addons I use now.

I still keep a couple of individual mounts on my bars just in case I'm in a situation where I need to be sure what mount comes out.

What addons do you use?  Got any favorites?  I would love to know what you love to use.

Happy Questing!

*NOTE:  It must have been a bug.  The jade kite takes the same amount of time to mount as any other mount now.

No comments:

Post a Comment