Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Limbo

It seems the 2 or 3 months before an expansion arrives is limbo for MMO's.  I didn't notice the impact during the anticipation of Wrath, since I was still leveling my first character, Hearthyn, and anxiously awaiting the new death knight.

I noticed people were trying other games, etc., in the lull between Wrath and Cataclysm, but I found plenty to do in game, leveling a horde character with a guildie and farming in anticipation of the new content.

I'm not a fan of Cataclysm, if you couldn't tell.  There are parts of it I love, such as Uldum, but I haven't been satisfied overall.  Maybe it's, in part, because I was guildless through most of it and not raiding.  Maybe it's because I didn't have the time to spend on the content, although I did find the time to level 8 characters to 85 and explore every raid and dungeon.

So this limbo period, instead of playing through, I'm playing Diablo.  Now, I did raid with my new guild Monday.  We went back through old content, specifically Burning Crusades content.  We visited Sunwell and Kara again, and it was fun.

But outside of the guild runs, I'm not logging in like I used to.  I'm playing Diablo III, which of course is a Blizzard product.  So I'm "keeping it in the family", so to speak.

I finally got to inferno on my witch doctor, Maremba.  I hit Act III yesterday, and suddenly the game got REAL.  And I'm recording the main fights.

So, without further ado, here are the Zoltun Kulle and Belial fights, solo, Inferno level:



Happy Limbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment