Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

90 Tips

So, I hit level 90 early Friday morning.  And the first thing I did was make The Temple of the Two Moons my home and hit the hot tub.


Then, I started on dailies.  Specifically all of them.

So I thought I'd share a few tips for those of you who prefer not to spend precious minutes or hours trying to figure out quests.

1.  If you can't find any/many dailies in Halfhill for the Tillers, level your cooking up.

2.  The hole for the the Klaxxi quest "The Scale Lord" can be found near the edge of the Lake of Stars and looks like this:


3.  I don't have a complete list yet, or coordinates, but if you fly around Valley of the Four Winds, particularly up at The Heartland, you'll find the individual Tillers that give you rep.  These individuals offer rep for specific dishes prepared, dishes you learn from the trainers in Halfhill.

4.  If you don't want to pay my prices for them at the auction house, Golden Carp can be found in abundance in Whitepetal Lake or even the waters in front of Mogushan Palace, along with Jewel Danio, Krasarang Paddlefish, and Emperor Salmon.  If you want to make some gold along the way, 12 Golden Carp are required to build rep, so sell them in stacks of 12.

5.  Nat Pagle rep is only achieved by presenting him rare fish.  For a decent guide, click here.  I must have his hat.  MUST!

Okay, so it isn't 90 tips, but I hope this helps you enjoy the game once you hit 90.  I'm finding 90 is just the beginning of fun in Mists of Pandaria!

Happy Fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment