Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Pause Now for Diablo...

I have been playing Diablo III a LOT lately.  And since Blizzard makes both Diablo and WoW, I figured I'd post about it here.

Anyway, I have one of every character, but my highest character is only level 40.  Probably because I have one of each character (monk, wizard, barbarian, demon hunter, witch doctor).

I made one of each character so I could fill you in on how play is on each and which one I like best.

Here, let me show you instead:


Now, since my highest level character (monk) is only level 40, this very well may change by the time I reach end game with each.

But how can you NOT love gargantuan zombies?

And acid puke?

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment