Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sandstone Drake-Vial of the Sands!!!

I finally looted the Vial of the Sands recipe on Hearthyn a few days ago.  And of course, I didn't have enough gold to make the drake.

So I've spent the last few days farming in between making sure Dirathyn was ready to raid with her guild this week.  And I was getting closer, but still about 10 grand short.

And then, it happened:  I was farming Azshara's Veil in the Abyssal Depths.  When I port to Vash'jir, I port into Darkbreak Cove.

As soon as I ported in, Silver Dragon alerted me that Ghostcrawler was out.  I've never seen him, so I headed up over Darkbreak Cove, past Korthun's End and toward  Underlight Canyon.  As I neared the edge, Silver Dragon went off again.  Confused, I looked at the alert, and lo and behold!  It was Poseidus.  And he was still alive!

Here he is:



Now, he drops, of course, the Reins of Poseidus.


And Hearthyn already has Mountain o'Mounts.

So I put that beauty on the auction.  It sold within the first hour.

Now, I made mats and had a lot saved for the rest of the mats for Vial of the Sands.  But people are really ignorant sometimes, and there were several up for auction with a buyout price of 23,399 gold.  Since the Sands of Time alone would cost me 24,000 gold as I'm not in a level 25 guild on Hearthyn, I went ahead and bought Vial of the Sands on the auction.

I am a Sandstone Drake.  I can give a friend a ride.


I love this game!

Happy Farming!

2 comments: