Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Adventures in Transmogrification...

So, I found the perfect helm for transmogrification.  And it's my first raid with the guild tonight.

Here's how my helm looked before transmogrifying:


And of course, I want to make a good impression.  So here is the same helm transmogrified:


Here I am heading to the Darkmoon Faire.  On my hog...


Here I am getting shot from the cannon.  Look!  The wings are almost as big as the antlers!


Here I am next to Teleportologist Fozlebub.  It's pretty sad that he's the one that looks normal...


I think they're gonna love me.

Happy Raiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment