Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Raid

I looked it up.  I made this character, Dirathyn, on either July 3rd or July 4th (yes, I have no life).  In 5 weeks, I have leveled her, gotten her gear up, and now:


Now, don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she got to go.  She won a helm, turned it in, and now has a gear score of 378.

But there's part of me that just thinks this is so wrong.  How can someone level and gear a character that fast?  And yes, I realize that with 85, and soon to be 90, levels, new players need a way to catch up.

OMG!  I'm one of THEM!  The old timers.  The ones that used to remind us of how they used to travel by foot from Stormwind to Iron Forge.  Uphill.  Both ways.  In 5 feet of snow.  In GREENS!!!

Yesssssssssss!  It's my turn.  I plan to be just as obnoxious and cruel.

In other news, I finally got the Vial of the Sands recipe on Hearthyn.  Unfortunately I don't have the gold to make it yet...(fml)

Happy Raiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment