Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Final Haircut, Makes Me Said, and I Wanna Be A

As much as I love mohawks, for some reason it was bugging me.  So I went with another 80's doo:


I THINK this is the final cut.

By the way, did you notice her gear score in the bottom right corner?  In WoW figures it's 370.

Do you know how hard I worked to get Hearthyn to her current gear score?  Which, by the way, isn't much higher:


I ground dungeons, then raided 4 nights a week to get her to her current gear score.  And considering I haven't raided much since last August, I think she's doing pretty good.

But I just got Dirathyn to 85 last Friday.  In less than a week, she's gotten almost as far.

Yes, I realize we are at the limbo stage between xpacs.  Yes, I realize that, come September 25th, gear score isn't going to matter until everyone is geared enough to start the MoP raids.  Yes, I realize this happens every time a new expansion comes out.

Still makes me sad.

So I made a new character.

Sing with me now:  (Kid Rock) "I wanna be a

Baby!"

Bet you can't guess why I named her that...

Happy Limbo-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment