Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Diablo III Hardcore!

One of my guildmates found out I play DIII last week, and he got me to try hardcore mode.  In hardcore, for those of you who may not know, if you die, there is no resurrection.  Your character and everything on him/her and in their bags is gone forever.

I have a new addiction.

WoW,. I love you, but you are in limbo for the next few weeks.  When the Pandarians arrive, I'll gladly explore their world.

I love to challenge myself.  The harder the challenge the better.

I'm loving hardcore mode.  I've had one character die so far, one I was soloing.  Of course, my highest level character is only in Act II in normal mode.  We'll see how I like it when one of my level 60 characters dies.

I am kind of anticipating and readying myself for that eventuality.  I even named my characters appropriately:


And:

Happy Dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment