Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Record Rares?

I spent today leveling my only horde character on Korgath, a troll hunter named Nomoammo.  I bet you can't guess when I first made her...

I was always against having characters of opposite factions on the same server.  Then my buddy from my old guild said, "Make a horde toon and help me level."  So I made my hunter.  And then Cata dropped and we both quit playing our horde characters.

Slowly over the last year or so, I've been leveling her.  Today I took her from level 57 to level 62.  She had a beautiful sunset as she waited to take over the Stadium:


I decided to keep her and let her hunt mining bots, since my Ally toons can't hunt the Alliance bots.

Then, since I started making those rare guide movies and am hooked on getting Frostbitten once again, I hopped on Thyora and took a tour of Northrend to see what, if anything, was out.  In an hour and a half, I got these:

Old Crystalbark:



Zul'Drak Sentinel:

Seething Hate:

I thought the alive and dead pictures might be better for Seething Hate.


And Tukemuth:

I felt like I hit the rare spawn mother load!

Happy Leveling!

2 comments: