Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Putridus in Grizzly Hills?

Putridus the Ancient is huge.  HOW HUGE IS HE??


He's so huge, I was in Grizzly Hills killing Syreian the Bonecarver when NPCScan went off for him.  That's right, GRIZZLY HILLS!

I got so confused, I started flying immediately.  I mean, I even had him targeted!  Of course, since he spawns in Icecrown, I couldn't see exactly where he was at yet.

About halfway across Zul'drak I thought to snap a picture for all of the doubters out there:


As you can plainly see, I have him TARGETED, he's at full health, and I'm still in Zul'drak.  I still have to go through The Storm Peaks to get to him!

Alas, as I made my approach to Icecrown from The Storm Peaks, his health bar turned gray and started to diminish.  He was dead by the time I got to him.  *Sigh!


Told you he is huge.

Happy Searching!

2 comments:

  1. The first time my addon went off in grizzly hills I was very confused, but I noticed it will go off for him nearly anywhere in northrend. At least he is the easiest to get for the frostbitten. Just chill in Dal and it will go off there and you will only be a hop, skip and a jump away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a first for me. It usually only goes off when I hit Icecrown or am sitting in Dalaran.

    ReplyDelete