To celebrate, I got her a new haircut.
I still can't get over how blue she looks.
I finally started doing some dungeons, now that I have lifebloom and can heal better. Which brings me to the second part of the title of this post.
- Your healer is your best friend. ALWAYS WATCH HER/HIS HEALTH!
- When pulling, always CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AGGRO BEFORE CONTINUING ONWARD!
- Also when pulling, MAKE SURE YOUR HEALER IS CAUGHT UP TO THE GROUP AND HAS SUFFICIENT MANA!
- Feel free to ignore the health of the rest of your party. It is the healer's job to make sure you, first of all, are kept alive. All other members are second in priority, depending on role and/or dps meters. THE HEALER IS YOUR ONLY PRIORITY OTHER THAN THE BOSS/MOBS.
- And last, but not least, if you are new to tanking, please LET THE GROUP KNOW! WE WILL HELP YOU, APPRECIATE THE HEADS UP, AND WILL USUALLY BE MORE FORGIVING! If you don't let us know, we just think you are a horrible douchebag, and we will torment you mercilessly. (Ok, I usually don't, but many do.)