Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Level 49 Already

I've spent the better part of this last week updating my Northrend Rare Guide and leveling my new troll druid.  I named her Dirathyn, a combination of my first two characters' names.

And she's level 49 already!  I've only done one dungeon with her.  It's all been from questing.

I took a couple shots of her in Thousand Needles and Tanaris.  I love the quests there!

Oh, Captain, my Captain:

She flew through the air with the greatest of ease:

I prowled past this bad boy so I wouldn't aggro:

I think black dragons are pretty!

What have you been up to?

Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment