Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Page

Don't laugh.  Ok, you can laugh.

I finally figured out how to add a page to my blog.

Quit laughing.

At any rate, I have linked my videos and made a Northrend Rare Spawn Guide page.  You may have noticed it at the top.

I will be adding some text soon, and hopefully the last 2 videos.  I still need to do Grizzly Hills, Zul'drak and Stormpeaks.

I then plan to expand to Cataclysm rares.

I hope this page helps all of you striving for the Frostbitten achievement.  If you have any suggestions on how I can improve it, please let me know.  Like I said, I'm not done yet, but I am always eager for suggestions and tips.

Happy 'Chiever Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment