Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Introducing Marayna

She's my wizard in Diablo III.  And I made a movie of me leveling her the other night.

Now, it's long.  I talk in it.  I stand in fire.  And green poo.  And slime.

I die at least twice.

I kinda like it.

Too long?  Lemme know what you think:



I'll be getting back to my rare spawn project in WoW now.

Happy Leveling!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just happy that I'm still not alone with being in the level 30-40 range, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful! I spent the first week in Michigan visiting kids, then the next week sick as a dog. I'm still not feeling great, so I haven't been playing anything much until this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Marayna :)) I like the video and I don't thin it;s too long :) Keep plying :P

    ReplyDelete