Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blizzard Hates Me

So, I decided to work on some of the "easy" achievements yesterday.  Here's how the conversation went down at Blizzard headquarters:

"Uh, sir, there's increased activity in The Limnologist sectors.  I think we have a live one here."

"Who is it?"

"Hearthyn."

"Hearthyn?  Ah, she's been trying for Time-Lost Proto-Drake for three years, too.  Let her get all but Sickly Looking Fish and Goldenscale Vendorfish.  Bump those drops down to 1:3000 for her."

"Of course, sir."  Evil laughter by all.


And here's my progress:



I took out my anger and disappointment on an orc saboteur npc:


That's right, attack me and I'll pound you into a rock!

And now, I go back to grinding an "easy" achievement.

Happy Grinding!

No comments:

Post a Comment