Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where the Frack have I been?

Sorry for not posting for awhile, but I had real life stuff to do, and then Diablo III hit.

Yep, I'm a Diablo III grinder for now.

See, I quit my job for reasons I refuse to talk about here (okay, fine, I got my ego bruised and everything became really boring after that, and I figured I could probably make as much somewhere else with half the stress).

Then, I decided to visit my kids, since it's been 2 years since I've seen them


The grandkids were wonderful, beautiful, and did what grandkids tend to do--gave me a horrific cold, which is still knocking me on my ass.

When I got back, I downloaded DIII, played almost to the Skeleton King (end of the Beta, for those of you who haven't played yet), and my boyfriend decided we should trek 1000 miles across the Nevada desert in order to get rid of a monthly storage bill finally.

He didn't care that I was sick.  So, I gave him my cold.  It was only fair.

Here's some pics of the trip:


We went by Area 51:





And Walker Lake:



We left Wednesday, got back Thursday night, and couldn't move on Friday.  Or Saturday.  In fact, the whole holiday weekend pretty much sucked.

So, I'm sorry I've been absent lately.  I'll try to play a little World in between leveling in DIII, and keep you posted on any interesting findings.  I still haven't done the new dungeons in WoW, or the end raid.  How do you like them?  Are they fun?

Happy Plundering!

2 comments:

  1. It sure has been quiet on your front! I sounds like you had fun :) D3 updates? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy, but I should have more coming soon.

    ReplyDelete