10: Put the Dranei Male mask on female worgen priest and insist to fellow "Headless Horseman" dungeoneers that she's an actual male dranei. Named Lycette.
9. Announce in trade chat that you have a "Sinister Squashling" for sale, cheaper than ah, pst.
8. Get mage to level 66, park in Shattrath. Announce in trade chat "Mage ports to all cities in Outland that have candy buckets, only 10g." If anyone answers, take gold and port them to Theramore.
7. Join AV, eat G.N.E.R.D.S., sit in cave until 10 kills are achieved, announce in chat "Thanks for the chiever!" and leave before anyone can report you afk.
6. Log on server you rarely play, on level 12 belf pally you haven't played since Winter Veil, and yell, while transformed into a Winter Veil elf in your green Santa suit while riding your reindeer-transformed mount, "You're all celebrating the wrong World Event". Wait two minutes, log back out and repeat the next day.
5. Eat all of the candies, use your toothpick...like this:
then run through a stink bomb, snap a screenshot and submit to Blizzard's "Screenshot of the Day".
4. Join the "Headless Horseman" dungeon each day, and announce every time, "This is my first time. Who do you want me to cc?"
3. Announce to all your friends in Real ID chat every mask and costume/enchantment you get from going around to every single candy bucket. In one afternoon.
2. Call out the opposite building that someone else is calling for everyone to throw water on during the Headless Horseman's appearance for "Let The Fires Come".
And last but not least:
1. Open your Loot-Filled Pumpkin, and announce upon finding the Headless Horseman's Mount, "Not AGAIN!! This is the fourth one this week!" before leaving party.