Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Fun Day

It's the last day of my "weekend" at work, and I've spent both days hacking, coughing, and sneezing--yep, horrible, horrible cold.  The light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, though, was I didn't do much other than play WoW.

I started leveling my rogue again.  I took her to Mount Hyjal first, since they have the port to Stormwind up, and got it opened.   I have to admit, I still hate the voice of Aronus, but I love the opening scenes anyway:



Then, I took the port and went down to the Stormwind docks to open up Vashj'ir.  This is the kind of fun I had today:


 Talk about shark bait!

After doing some quests, I got bored and didn't feel like doing much that required a lot of thought or energy. I kept having coughing fits, and kept expecting to get ganked during one, so I got on Hearthyn and collected candy buckets in an effort to get the last 5 masks I need for "A Mask For All Occasions".  I got it down to 3...grrr...

I decided to stay on Hearthyn and do some archaeology, in an effort to finally get the recipe Vial of the Sands.  I didn't get it, but I did make over 500 gold and get this:



A new pet!

And now, FINALLY!, after several times getting this almost done and LOSING all my work, I present you with the following parade of mounts, featuring my death knight Diralei.  Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Most that I have in my game is how I had to back up the house/sim I was playing, delete the town I was playing in, deposit my sim and her pets in the new town all because the game was dragging. Turns out the files for the old town were corrupt. And you wonder why I don't blog lol. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 85 pets so far, I am hoping to collect a 100 or more. I'll get there eventually just so lazy to grind right now haha. Anyway, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slowly working on pets on Hearthyn, and mounts. But my death knight used to be alone on Aerie Peak, and I had about three months of fighting with my cable company when I couldn't raid. I did a lot of rep farming during that time :-)

    ReplyDelete