Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, October 21, 2011

MISTS OF WHAT???

Just when I was considering being done, maybe for good......


ZOMG, MISTS OF PANDARIA! 


DIABLO III FREE!! 


MOUNTS FOR ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR SIGNING UP!!!

I signed up and paid 3 months in advance.

Yeah, I'm still a geek.  Squeeeeeee!



Have fun at Blizzcon, and a big "THANK YOU" to all of you tweeting the whole thing!

4 comments:

  1. The Annual Pass was the big news at the opening, the other stuff was expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard the rumors of Mists of Pandaria, but for some reason knowing it's official has me ecstatic, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the Annual Pass as soon as Battle.net would let me login :)

    ReplyDelete