Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Candy Buckets! Squeee!

I logged into World of Warcraft last night, and lo and behold, it's Hallow's End!  Candy buckets, the Headless Horseman, costume wands, OH JOY!!!

I logged on to level my rogue, actually.  She hit 80 last night thanks in part to the holiday quests.

I gave her a makeover the other day.  For some reason I do this when a character gets closer to max level, as if they have grown up and need a more "adult" look.  Here's a "before" and "after" comparison:



I actually started off doing the Argent Tournament quests, and while at the tournament grounds, I noticed I had mail.  It was the letter from Archmage Malin, one of the more touching quest lines from Wrath in my opinion:


I also helped lay Crusader Bridenbrad to rest, with the help of Ada'l.

After getting to the 2nd tier of tournament quests (Argent Aspiration, woohoo!), I decided to hit the candy buckets up on the way to doing the Kalu'ak dailies.  (I LOVE that fishing pole!!!)

The buckets in Dalaran turned my beautiful night elf into a hideous leper gnome--ew!  And then, this happened in Kamagua.  Awesome!



Leper gnome pirate ftw!!

In Wintergarde Keep, I tried the Chewy Fel Taffy.  I actually love that the candy has wicked effects but no buffs now:


The following pics are from Wyrmrest Temple, Moa'ki, and Kaskala.






I think the ghost costume looks kinda cool with the effects from the Soothing Spearmint Candy.

I'm debating whether or not to take Ravyyn around to all the candy buckets today and try for all of the achievements.  The XP is good, so I might.  Even though she's an alt.

Oh, and if you're looking for Arcane Powder, Brother Cassius is in the Stormwind Cathedral in the room on the right side, and Hagrus can be found in Orgrimmar in the Cleft of Shadow.

Happy Hallow's End!

2 comments: