Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, August 12, 2011

I R L

I started a new J-O-B Monday, so I haven't been posting as much lately.  I'm in training, so I've been concentrating on learning the ropes and haven't been playing as much.

I did, however, get a few things accomplished this past week in-game.  My lock is also stuck now on Putridus for his Frostbitten achievement, joining my hunter in Ice Crown for camping.  I got my priest's tailoring up to 500 finally.  And Whoa!  My Hearthyn got her Polar Bear from the Brunnhildar daily after a year or more!



 I flew her up to the Footsteppes to get rid of the blue girl look and shot a pic of her on the mount:



I'm slowly inching her closer to that Mountain O' Mounts achievement.  She's at 70 right now--I need to get her Outland mounts.  She has the netherwing drake, but not the Kurenai or Sha'tari Skyguard mounts.  Maybe now that I'm back to work and not raiding I can finally get that done.  (Waaaaah!  I miss raiding already.)

Have a great day, and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment