Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Breaking the Haste Barrier

Whoa!  2135!  I have FINALLY passed the 2005 haste mark!  Woot!!!!  One more tick of Wild Growth!

Actually, I replaced a haste gem with an intellect one, so my haste now is 2095.  It is soooo nice to be able to gem int again!

I won the Cowl of the Clicking Menace last night off of Beth'tilac.  Look at that haste!



I raided with some old friends again last night, and we got all but Alysrazor, Majordomo Staghelm and Ragnaros down.  Yep--this week, 4 bosses in one night instead of 3.  I'm so proud!  I went from only doing one trash run to downing all but 3 of the bosses in 2 weeks.  Yes!

Not only that, but I FRAPSed!  And except for a couple of lag spikes, I had no problems running FRAPS and raiding!  You do not know how nice that is for me, seriously.  My old computer--I'm surprised I could raid at all.

So, I'll be editing and uploading as soon as possible.  I'll share the links when I get done.  So you can see how awesome I did.

And how I never stood in fire.

And how I always kept harmony and efflorescence up.

And how I never died to other boss mechanics that are just plain STUPID to die from.

And how I kept all of my assignments alive.

Honest.  I was perfect.

By the way, I have a bridge I'm selling in Brooklyn.  Know anyone that's in the market for one?

Learn to laugh at yourself and have fun!

1 comment: