Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Vacation, Sketch and Google+

So, my boyfriend has been on vacation this last week.  I went several days without even visiting Twitter or playing WoW.  Whoa!

Last Saturday, @Vasburg sketched my Hearthyn and 59 other toons--all done in 3 hours and 20 minutes, leaving him 3 minutes and 42 seconds only for each.  Here is the picture I sent him:



Considering the time crunch, I think he did pretty good!  Here's his sketch:



I watched his live stream for over an hour, but I simply couldn't stay for the whole 3 hours and 20 minutes.  It was really neat watching him work.

By the way, I joined Google+.  If you would like to add me to your circles, and vice versa, you can add me here:  https://plus.google.com/110127862840009899291/posts.  Please post to me and let me know how you found me so I can add you to the appropriate circle.  Also, if you would like a G+ invite, leave a comment here.  I will try to check in again in the next few days, and I should be back full time after the boyfriend's vacation ends next week.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment