Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Firelands--I Didn't Mean To Lie

I haven't played much in the last week or so.  But I have a confession to make:  what little I did play was almost exclusively on Korgath.  Whoa!

I know--I'm in The Daily Blink's guild, Deeps More Deeping, on Smolderthorn.  I know--I said I was done with Korgath after the drama that took place a few weeks ago.  I know--I'm no longer in a raiding guild on Korgath.  I KNOW!

I am having a hard time leveling more toons on Smolderthorn.  I love Teh Blink, don't get me wrong.  But I deleted my first 80, and have an undead death knight on Drak'thul that's level 82 or 83.  And 6 85's on Korgath.  That means I've done Outland and Northrend quests 8 times so far.  Actually, my death knight farm toon on Smolderthorn is level 75 now, so I've done Outland 9 times. 

It's driving me crazy.  I'm bored stiff.  And my schedule has been so crazy, I have done very little leveling with other guild members.  They just aren't on or aren't my level when I'm on.

So, even though my characters on Korgath are in my bank toon's guild, Chicken Hawk (named after a gnome friend and his flying copter), I have been spending time in Firelands lately, working on my rep on my main, and working on getting the rest of my 85's there Firelands ready--I never quested much in Hyjal, only got Loremaster of Cataclysm on Hearthyn, so I'm having to open the area up for most of my other toons.  So far, I have my lock started on the Firelands dailies, and I'm working on getting my priest started next.

Why am I doing all of this, if I'm not even raiding?  Glad you asked.  At first I thought it was because I had finally LOST MY FRIGGIN' MIND!  But you have to understand something--I made my first character on Auchindoun almost 3 years ago.  A druid.  A week or two later, I found out my son-in-law played on Korgath, so I made my Hearthyn there and deleted the first druid.  For the past almost 3 years, I have leveled, been ganked, waged war, conquered fierce enemies, reveled and drank to excess, seriously blundered, and just plain had fun--on Korgath.  It is my home.  It is where my 6 85's, with their complementary professions and their varying degrees of ilevel reside.  They are my babies.  I simply cannot abandon them, or the friends I have made over 3 years of epic noob-ness.

I plan to continue casually enjoying Deeps More Deeping on Smolderthorn.  I simply cannot abandon my "mains" on Korgath.  I didn't mean to lie when I said you could find me on Smolderthorn from now on.  I hope you can forgive me.

Have fun, and happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment