Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Character Sketch and Postano

Happy Independence Day all of you US readers!

A couple of quick notes:  first, my character, Hearthyn, is going to be a featured sketch on Internet Hooligan for his (?) Saturday Sketch Night July 9th at 8:00pm central.  He's gonna be sketching several people's characters, and you can watch the live stream here:  http://www.livestream.com/internethooligan

Also, I discovered Postano and PostPost today.  I linked my postano to the right.  I really like it--Whoa!  It's like a webpage of every wow-related post I've made, "liked" or linked.  If you want more info, or to set up your own, got to http://postano.com.  Note:  they do charge an embed fee based on the number of twitter followers you have, but the main page is free.

Happy Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it.
    And by the way, his is correctly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks, I looked for an "About the Author" section on your blog...

    ReplyDelete