Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Balloons!

After taking quite a bit of time off, I finally got back to playing on Smolderthorn last night.  I got my priest Heathyrn from level 28 to 32.  Four whole levels-- Whoa!

It felt good to be playing again.  I didn't even get too bored with it.  In fact, once I hit level 32 with her, I got her her horde balloon pet, and decided I should get my other characters their balloons as well--after all, the quest is a low level one that suddenly appeared, and I have not heard if this is a permanent quest now or a temporary one.  I decided it is better to be safe than sorry, and spent 2 hours getting the balloon on both my Alliance and Horde characters on 4 different servers. 

Vin in Cathedral Square in Stormwind, and Jaga in the Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar, give out the quest for Alliance and Horde respectively.  If you click on their names, you'll find a map showing where each NPC is located.  You go around Orgrimmar or Stormwind collecting 5 runaway balloons.  Once you turn them back in to either Vin or Jaga, you get the balloon pet and Vin or Jaga float away into the sunset.  I hope they packed a lunch.

So, after 2 hours, I now have these on most of my toons:

ALLIANCE BALLOON



DEEPS MORE DEEPING...I MEAN, HORDE BALLOON


My goblin almost sounds like she inhaled the helium!  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. The balloons are an awesome addition to the vanity pets. :-) Nice that you got both factions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Especially on my Orc death knight! Or when the rogue in the party is stealthed with it out, lmao.

    ReplyDelete