Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Comp

I haven't posted lately because I got a new computer built.  Those 28-1 fps lag spikes didn't go away like I thought when I got the new router.  So I have a quad core AMD 3.21 ghz processor and an ATI Radeon 5800 graphics card, among other things.  Now I can FRAPS, Whoa!

And what this really means is I'm still trying to reset everything--all of my UI settings on each toon, not to mention my bookmarks for all of my favorite internet sites, program downloads I need, etc.

So I will hopefully get back in the swing of things real soon here.  I have some plans to start really reading up on Aeonaxx and Poseidus and start camping them soon.  However, from what I'm reading Poseidus has a 72 hour respawn timer, and it resets with server restarts.  So...*sigh.  I probably will NOT bore you with the details of that camp, unless I actually find him and get the mount.  (And you thought TLPD was rare??)

I'm still in Deeps More Deeping, too.  In fact, a couple of my friends joined me and seem to really be having fun with Mike, Chris and the whole gang.  Unfortunately I've missed out on a lot of it this last week, but I'm looking forward to next week.  And no, I do not know Mike and Chris.  I have never been in a guild with them even, until now.  I really love The Daily Blink, though.  I think it's well crafted and just plain funny.

Remember, whatever you do, have fun doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I thought my old comp was fine, but wow--what a difference a graphics card makes!

    ReplyDelete