Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Daily Blink Fan Guild & One More Rare

The guys at The Daily Blink  started horde characters on Smolderthorn, and they formed a guild for their fans that wanna join.   I made a troll priest early this morning, and as soon as I see someone on, I'm going to see if they'll invite me.  Just because it sounds like fun.  Well, also because I love The Daily Blink. You can read all about their new guild and character names if you click on their link.

Now:  I apologize.  I haven't been camping rares for Frostbitten as much lately.  There are two reasons for this:  first, I burned myself out on it the week I tried to prove to you I could do it in 5 days or less; and second, I've still been feeling like crap.  I didn't even raid for a week there.

And during that week, other than learning Peggle doesn't help me stay calm, I discovered that Google Chrome has an app for Angry Birds, I bought Plants Vs. Zombies, got a WII because they're cheap now and my sister told me MarioKart is awesome, and I got a new router.  No more 28-1 fps lag spikes.  Yay!

The last couple of days I have been at least logging in and checking the rare spawn spots.  I got Aotona on my hunter today.  And I tamed Loque'nahak yesterday.




I'm starting to feel better maybe...Whoa!

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment