Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Frostbitten Progress: Day 1

I am so tired, but I wanted to post this for you before I head to bed.  First of all, this map shows why I like to use NPC Scan.  You can see on it exactly where you need to fly to search for each rare spawn:


I made good progress tonight with my hunter.  Remember, she had one kill to begin with.  Look what she did in a few hours (if you click on the pictures, they enlarge, just in case you didn't know):


Notice the realm time is in the bottom left corner on each picture.






Then, Whoa!  I found Gondria, and since I have a beast mastery spec...


...and didn't need Gondria for the Frostbitten achievement...


I also needed to get rid of the rare one way or another, as only 3 Northrend rares can be out at one time.  I figured taming Gondria was more humane...

After taming such a beautiful creature, what better use could I put him to than hunting more rares:





All in all, it was a pretty good start:


Happy Hunting!

NOTE:  Pictures have been edited to remove names from RealID notifications in order to protect the privacy of other players.  No other editing has been done to any of these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment