Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Frostbitten: Day 4, Short and Sweet

Ok, I'm starting to get worried.  I found these today:

NEW!


NEW!

Repeat

Repeat

I forgot to take the screenshot of Vyragosa.  Again.  On my druid.  Again. (FML!)

So, I got two new ones tonight, leaving five remaining in order to complete the achievement:


Now, five should be manageable.  Five should be a "no problem" kind of scenario.

However, you may notice three of them are from Sholazar Basin--Loque'nahak, King Krush, and Aotona.  Somehow I haven't found any of these in the past 4 nights.  Whoa!

Long story short, I don't think I'm going to make the "five days or less" scenario.  I DO think I have proven my point that achieving this in a short period of time is possible. And I am not giving up--I will continue the hunt until the achievement is attained. 

A couple of small points--you may notice that most of my farming is done in the wee hours of the night.  Nighttime seems to be the best time to hunt these, but mainly because no one else is on to get to them first.  Also, I recommend grabbing a good book, or getting an addon like Peggle to help you pass the time. 

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment