Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frostbitten Achieved!

I just wanted to write a quick update--I got the Frostbitten achievement this afternoon on my druid, Hearthyn.


That's right, 5 days after I started seriously trying for it.

For those skeptics out there, I'm going to start farming them on my hunter, Dianara.  Here is her kill:


Whoa!  Only one.

I was going to finish this on my death knight, but she has quite a few kills already.  I wanted to give you an honest showing of exactly how fast you can get this achievement now.  So, tonight, I will start farming.  I will keep you up to date on my progress.  Let the countdown begin!

P.S.  For those of you wondering, or who want an absolutely awesome UI, I am using the hybrid Elv/Tukui Nitewolf helped develop.  You can find it here:  https://github.com/nitewolf121/Tukui/downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment