Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Success! Mysterious Camel Figurine

Ok, I forgot to turn fraps on.  I also forgot that I didn't have fraps on and therefore didn't take a screenshot of the kill.

However, while out farming ore on my warlock, I finally clicked on this Mysterious Camel Figurine (behind Betwena):


And Whoa!  A tornado came up, whisked me away to the Steam Pools between Silithus and Feralas, and brought me face to face with Dormus the Camel Hoarder.  I proceeded to whip the snot out of him (all the while pressing F9, mind you, so I'd get the whole video on fraps...DOH!), and he kindly keeled over dead and dropped Reins of the Grey Riding Camel.

I do have a pic of me on the camel:


Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment