Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

He Had to Die!

I am happy to report the Whaleshark in Vashjir is dead.



He had been asking for it since my first visit to Vashjir.  I didn't like him, he didn't like me, and I am glad I finally was able to wipe that huge grin off his face.

I even survived till the end.  Whoa!

I've still been sick, but I got to raid a little tonight--I did the Whaleshark thing, and BH on my druid and pally.  I also did Conclave of Wind on my pally.  So even though I still feel like crap, at least I got a few things accomplished.  And my pally got enough valor points to get new gloves.

So, peace for now.  Have fun and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment