Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Mysterious Camel Figurine

I found another spot, and I took a screenshot.

Here's how tiny they are:



I was farming on my death knight, and I use a route in Uldam that also takes me by every spot I have found the mysterious camel figurines.  I like to combine prospects whenever possible.  I hadn't found any in this spot before, but I had always figured it would be a great spot for one.  I was actually flying over it to head back to the other 2 spots north of there, when WHOA!  NPC Scan popped up the little target icon you see on my sexy map there.  I actually remembered to screenshot this one!  I took another without all the ui clutter, but you could barely see the figurine.

So, here's the updated map of the ones I have found (the tiny yellow dots):





Coordinates are 24.44, 59.98.  (Edited because I forgot to add these at the time of post.)

Alas, still none that have brought the little fellow out that whisks you away for the mount.  Perhaps next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment