Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to document my joys, frustrations, unique finds and general information pertaining to my experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mysterious Camel Figurine

I am a sucker for rare spawns.  That's right, you've seen me hovering over Bor's Breath, camping Vyragosa, hoping for a shot at the extremely rare Time-Lost Proto Drake.

And Cata has 2 new mounts.  From rares.  Whoa!  (I'm trying to keep with the blog theme here.)

More and more information is appearing, and you can find some of it here.  However, I thought I'd go ahead and post the coordinates, along with a map with little yellow dots, of some of the actual places I have found the rare Mysterious Camel Figurine.



The coordinates are:
34.34, 19.72
33.68, 25.40
25.42, 51.09
20.43, 53.59

Supposedly more spawn down at Schnottz's Landing, the Ruins of Ammon, Neferset, even over by the Halls of Origination.  However, I have yet to find any in locations other than the four shown here.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment